The Carlton combines the old and the new with classic 60s styling combined with a modern mecha-quartz hybrid movement. The Seiko VK64 movement combines the 'grab and go' convenience of quartz timekeeping with the feel of a mechanical chronograph (fly-back reset and a 1/5 second chrono hand sweep).
Available in a choice of stainless steel or rose gold plated versions, the Carlton also features an engraved relief of Melbourne's Royal Exhibition Building, a historic landmark located in the inner-city suburb after which the timepiece is named.
All watches ship in a premium box and come with a 24 month manufacturers warranty.
- Case - 42mm 316L Stainless Steel (Rose Gold Plated)
- Movement - Seiko VK64 Mecha-Quartz Chronograph
- Crystal - Anti-Reflective Sapphire
- Dial - Applied Indices, Chrono Sub-Dials
- Hands - Diamond cut with C3 Super-Luminova
- Strap - 22mm Leather Strap, 20mm Stainless Steel Buckle (Rose Gold Plated)
- Water Resistance - 50m/5ATM
- Warranty - 24 Months