SHIPPING POLICY & RATES
We aim to process all orders placed before 12pm local time on the same or next business day. Please allow one additional business day for holiday periods.
All timepiece orders are sent via a tracked service. Your tracking number will be emailed to you upon dispatch of your order. Delivery of accessories (straps) may be performed via a standard letter service if ordered separately.
As of August 2016 our standard carriers are DHL Express and FedEx. These are both courier services and as such a signature on delivery is required.
To avoid issues with delivery, we advise providing an address where someone will be present during business hours to sign for your package.
**We will be closed 26th and 27th December due to public holidays**
- Shipping is free within Australia.
- Transit time within Australia (once dispatched) is normally 1 to 3 business days for metro postcode areas. Regional postcode areas may take up to 10 business days, depending on location.
Melbourne Watch Company ships worldwide with DHL or FedEx. Depending on stock availability and your location, your order may ship from our warehouse in Melbourne or from our global fulfillment hub in Hong Kong.
Please note that we unfortunately cannot ship to Russia at this time due to import restrictions there.
- Shipping is free worldwide
- Transit time (once dispatched) is normally 3 to 7 business days
- Depending on your country, you may be liable for customs fees or import taxes upon import. These are payable by you - please consider this prior to purchasing if applicable. We advise consulting your local customs website for more information.
- Melbourne Watch Company will always declare the full customs value of your order when shipping internationally.
PO BOXES/PARCEL LOCKERS/ARMED FORCES ADDRESSES
Unfortunately due to the signature on delivery requirements of courier services, we cannot deliver to PO Box, Parcel Locker or Armed Forces addresses.