The Original Release
Named after Melbourne's iconic Flinders Street Station, our debut timepiece was designed for both dress and casual wear. The 40mm stainless steel case features a slim profile with flat sapphire glass framing the muti-layer dial and providing an exhibition caseback.
Powering the Flinders is the top grade Miyota Cal. 9015 high-beat movement. This reliable 24 jewel automatic movement operates at 28,800 bph and features a 42 hour power reserve when fully wound.
The white dial option features a genuine leather strap in brown with white stitching and a thumbnail style buckle. The strap width is 20mm at the lugs, tapering to 18mm at the buckle.
All watches ship in a display case and come with a 24 month manufacturers warranty.
- Case - 40mm 316L Stainless Steel (10mm thickness)
- Movement - Miyota Cal. 9015 Automatic
- Crystal - Anti-Reflective Sapphire
- Dial - Multi-layered with applied Stainless Steel indices
- Hands - Diamond cut, ion plated
- Strap - 20mm Leather Strap, 18mm Stainless Steel Buckle
- Water Resistance - 50m/5ATM
- Warranty - 24 Months